Veneers are a cosmetic treatment to improve the appearance of your smile in the best way. The procedure is popular because of its benefits and the number of aesthetic effects, such as masking discolored teeth and correcting the appearance of gaps between teeth. Although veneers give impressive results, they are an investment.
It’s vital to keep in mind that each patient is a different case. Opting for veneers should be an extraordinary process for those with worn teeth, missing teeth due to accidents or diseases, and who want to recover their bright smile. In this article, you will confirm if it’s suitable for you.
Veneers Modify Esthetic Dental Flaws
Veneers are small, tooth-shaped ceramic (usual porcelain) shells bonded to the teeth to create a beautiful smile. They are light and thin and can be used to correct imperfections and defects in the teeth. Veneers are custom-made for each patient and allow you to personalize your smile, as you can choose from different tooth shapes and shades.
Regardless of having unattractive teeth, veneers can solve cosmetic dental problems, such as:
- Worn Enamel: Veneer is a perfect solution to correct teeth and smiles affected by enamel wear due to the use of medications, smoking habits, or the consumption of coffee and tea.
- Wear and Tear: If your teeth are more likely to show cracks or an uneven look, veneers can restore the natural appearance of young, healthy teeth.
- Genetics: Your genes may cause an abnormal space between your teeth at birth, which widens with age.
- Discoloration: Sometimes, it is not possible to completely correct tooth discoloration through teeth whitening procedures. In this case, veneers offer an aesthetic solution.
- Uneven Teeth: Wear and tear habits such as teeth grinding or clenching can cause uneven teeth and lead to aesthetic smile and bite problems also known as malocclusion.
Dental veneers are ideal for instantly resolving all of these conditions and giving you a perfect smile. However, patients wonder about the costs of this cosmetic dental procedure. Patients believe that having a perfect smile is probably expensive, but this is not always the case.
Transform Your Smile With Dr. Jim Erpenbach DDS
With us, you get the best results and quality in your veneer application. You’ll receive personalized attention from our staff and professional attention from a dentist in Knoxville. Contact us today and attend your first appointment.